Monday, September 12, 2011

M&A and BOB

I've been working for the past month on a mustache.  This will be the 3rd time in my life at the attempt as apparently it takes a while.
What I've come to notice during this little experiment was that mustaches (or at least mine) are like titties.  And really great titties at that.  Almost everyone was drawn to it.  There were double-takes from strangers and almost everyone I talked to couldn't look me in the eyes.  I felt like a piece of meat.  And liked it.  I had National Guard this weekend and did not want to cage the cookie duster in an Army standards box, so, alas, I set it free.  See Army standard below.



Zombie tip: Link to story about lady having to bug out.

Do some preparing at least.  No, you don't have to keep all of your valuables in a bug-out ready bag.  But keeping them in a central location in your home might not be a bad idea.  Or hell, just knowing what you want to evacuate with will save you precious time.  If you have important papers and photographs that are worth saving, I highly suggest scanning them to a thumb drive or saving them to an online server like dropbox.com.  There isn't a single location on the planet that Mother Nature can't occasionally slam from the top rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment